Vital Radio 086 – Hour 1: Mahan M2J JavadiDj Endgame | Monday, March 1st, 2010 | No Comments »
M2J (Mahan Javadi) always brings something new to the table. Holding no musical boundaries, M2J spins a wide range of Electronic Music ranging from Downtempo to House to Breaks and more. In addition, Mahan has gained quite a reputation for integrating rare and unreleased mash-ups and remixes of popular hip-hop and rock tracks into his sets.
The intent is to always keep crowds guessing and excited. Flowing from style to style, his DJ sets revolves around music, rather than specific genres. Listeners experience and discover something new each time as it is mixed in with music they are already familiar with. These connections provide a set off point for exploring and noticing new types of music.
1. Toecutter – Best Party Ever (Jordan Light Year & Jimmy 2 Sox Remix)
2. Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You (TLGB Remix)
3. Strip Steve – Breakin’ (Original Mix)
4. wreckx n effect – Donk Shaker (Disco Fries Remix)
5. The Body Snatchers – Big Ass Mini Skirt (Original Mix)
6. Maestro Fresh Wes – Heat Seekaz (Myagi Remix)
7. Big Bang Breaks – Funky Town (Original Mix)
8. Crisp Biscuit – Apache (Original Mix)
9. Fatboy Slim – Star 69 (Rogue Element Remix)
10. Beach Boys – Good Vibrations (Stanton Warriors Remix)
11. Dylan Rhymes – Muzika (Rogue Element Remix)
12. DJ Sneak, Herve – Droppin Kisses (Herve Club Mix)
13. Far Too Loud – Dancefloor Destroyer (Original Mix)